A well-seasoned and dynamic hotelier with more than 10 years’ experience in Food and Beverage Operations. He has completed a full time 3 year course in Hotel and catering Management in addition to a degree in Business Administration
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Office XP Professional
- Working Knowledge in SAP.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified)
- Network Engineer
I. Presently working as Food & Beverage Manager at CLARESTA sorovar Portico, Bangalore-Hosur, India 2006 till date
- Develop sales plan for Food & Beverage in line with annual budget.
- Keep abreast of local market trends in order to maintain a competitive edge.
- Ensure adequate resource planning on a weekly basis.
- Set and review departmental objectives for the team and provide continuous employee feedback through appraisal process and job discussions.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts and agreements with external suppliers, ensuring competitive pricing of F&B items.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety and HACCP work practices.
- Ensure support of the organizational core values (Patrons, People, Product and Profit) at all times.
- Ensure efficient communication between all departments.
- Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skill and Multi-Tasking.
- Work with the HR Manager to list out the job specifications for team members, interview them and also work on the payroll details for the team.
- Impeccable silver- service
- Restaurant set up (a la carte & table d hote)
- Maintaining the sequence of service
- Personalise service
II. Worked as Restaurant Manager at The Taj West End,Bangalore, from January 2004 to November 2006
- Provide administrative support to the Manager of Food & Beverage.
- Ensure efficient communication between all departments
- Handle all Catering inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- Take small bookings repeat or new, as required. Any larger more detailed requests for bookings, proposals or negotiations are to be passed on to the Manager of Food & Beverage.
- Prepare and send out all correspondence concerning: Function Contracts and Terms & Conditions within 48 hours of confirmation.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for the Catering department
- Maintain an accurate tracking of signed Function Contracts, Terms & Conditions, Rooming Lists, Deposits, etc.
- Distribution of all Function Contracts by Wednesday at noon for the following week’s functions to the following parties: Food & Beverage Manager, Catering Manager, Porters, Kitchen, and Front Desk/Night Audit. Distribution of these is of the highest priority.
- Completion of change of status or revised contracts to the above mentioned parties in a timely fashion.
III Worked as Management Trainee at hotel The Promenade a sarovar group from July 2001 to December 2003
- Responsible for checking mis-en-place and mis-en-scène of the function.
- Preparing indents for daily requirements. (Food and stationaries)
- Allocation of duties to the down level staff (3 staff), briefing on menu and functions of the day.
- Preparing Breakage report and maintaining inventory statement of the restaurant at the end of every month
- Responsible for fumigation of the hall once in 30 days.
Can able to take training classes to Food and Beverage Service areas.Provide practical and hands on hands training to work and study and distance learning programs.
Please contact me for more assignments on Hotel and Restaurant Projects, specialty services, personality development Staff grooming, for organizing Food Festivals and also faculty services.