A dynamic and highly experienced Hotelier with 30 years of experience in managerial position with reputed star hotels and resorts in India and abroad. A self-motivated, result oriented with rich knowledge of Hotel experience, he was given the opportunity to lead the Food and Beverage team in a successful way.
His extensive hands-on experience, knowledge and attention to details in developing and managing multiple F&B outlets within various organizations coupled with customer service management would be an advantage for the hospitality industry’s growth.
Experience in brief:
The Carlton Hotel, Kodaikanal – Deputy General Manager – 9 years
- Radha Krishna Hospitality Services Ltd. (Compass Group, U.K.) – Unit Manager – 2 years
- The Coromandel Club Pvt. Ltd. - General Manager – 1 year
- The Carlton Hotel, Kodaikanal-Resident Manager- 2 years
- Asean International Hotel, Hanoi - Vietnam - Deputy General Manager – 3 years
- The Coromandel Club Pvt. Ltd. - Resident Manager – 3 years
- Asian Reprographics P. Ltd. - Manager- 4 years
- Hotel Taj Coromandel, Chennai - Assistant Restaurant Manager- 8 years
Good managerial & training abilities
- Interpersonal relationships and adaptability.
- Proficient in MS-Office applications
- Specialized hotel packages: HMS, PMS, MIS and Fidelio
Please contact me for more assignments on Hotel and Restaurant Projects, specialty services, personality development Staff grooming, for organizing Food Festivals and also faculty services.