Self-Confident, able to socialize and open to the world & other cultures, able to adapt myself to any social & cultural levels, team player & creative. Strengths include the ability to set up and implement efficient policies and procedures for administration and operations. I’m an effective coach and have developed staff from various fields. Self-motivated individual, who is passionate about working in the Hospitality Industry and getting involved to promote others and the hotel.
F&B Profit Optimization - Hague School, 2003
Behavioral Training - Sheraton Club Des Pins Algiers, 2005
Fundamental of Finance & Accounting -MCE Brussels, 2006
Sheraton Service Culture - Sheraton Club Des Pins Algiers, 2006-2007
Lead People for higher performance - E-Cornell course, 2007
Coffee expert certificate, ILLY Café University - ILLY Café university Trieste Italy, October 2007
Leading Changes & Innovation - MCE Brussels, November 2007
AWARDS - Best Manager at Sheraton Club Des Pins Algiers, 2001
1. Sheraton Club des Pins, Resort & Towers, Algiers, Algeria – 9 years
- Participated to the pre-opening of the hotel year 1999.
- Participated to the AOU summit 1999 (African union organization) presence of 18 presidents and 53 ministers
- Participate to the NEPAD summit 2004 (African union organization for development) more than 12 presidents and ministers.
- In charge of the organization of the Arab summit March 2005, over 25 Heads of states, kings & presidents were present.
- Participate for the NEPAD summit 2007 (African union organization for development) more than 14 presidents and ministers at Sheraton Hotel & Convention Center Doha, Qatar
- Participated to F&B Department Organization, related to the Lebanon Conference held in Sheraton, Doha, May 2008
2. F&B Manager at Retaj Hospitality, Doha - Qatar - March 2009 – August 2009
3. Deputy F&B Director at Sheraton Doha, Resorts & Convention - April 2008 – June 2008
4. F&B Manager - Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - July 2006 – To April 2008 Transferred to Sheraton Doha
5. Director of Banquets & Conferences - Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - Oct 2005 – July 2006
Deputy F&B Director at Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - January 2003 – September 2005
6. Junior Assistant F&B - Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - May 2002– Jan 2003
7. Beverage Manager - Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - November 2001 – May 2002
8. Manager of the Coffee Shop “Brasserie” & the Lobby Lounge - Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - August 2000 – October 2001
9. Manager of the Dorade restaurant – Sheraton Club Des Pins, Algiers - October 1999 – July 2000
10. Assistant Manager - Buffalo Grill restaurant – France - 1995 – 1998
11. Night Auditor - Hotel President - 3 stars Hotel – Paris - 1993 – 1994
12. Assistant Front Office Manager - Hotel Lalla Khedidja 3 Stars Hotel – Algeria -1989 – 1993
- Drive F&B six sigma projects (outlets menu engineering & amenities program).
- Implementation of a Tex Mex restaurant concept “El-Cielo”
- Mini bar project implementation in reducing rebates & shift losses into profit, annual sales of more than 200 000 $
- developed 5 managers & 10 captains between 2005-2006
- F&B manual training plan implementation according to Sheraton Standards
- Reduced & stabilized Beverage cost, by better control & training of people, from 26 % to max 20%
- Effectively manage implementation of revised new Starwood & Sheraton standards as per last LRA report
- Organized, “Motorola” diner concert, over than 1200 covers seat menu during the famous singer concert “Cheb Khaled” August 2006
- Organized diner for 1000 covers, during famous singer “Ragheb Alama” august 2006
- Organized a concert for 3000 covers “Marc Cerrone” august 2006
- Organized a concert for 4000 covers “David Guetta” September 2006
- Implemented a new Ramadan concept, which generated a profit of over 570 000 $
- Generated new ideas for service and products that will maintain a competitive and leading edge over our Competitive set.
Please contact me for more assignments on Hotel and Restaurant Projects, specialty services, personality development Staff grooming, for organizing Food Festivals, curriculum designing, writing Cookery books and also faculty services.